Monday, August 13

Lincoln



How on earth do people find time to blog in the summer? I guess it's easier when you're not renovating a home, but still!! This shoot was from a few months ago, and I was so happy to get this shot above of Lincoln after he FINALLY fell asleep! :) Typical little boy. 
What a darling little family this is. They are in the midst (like lots of us) of deciding where they want to settle down and are in an in-between home that had this great green carpet. :) It was a perfect "grassy" backdrop to a little family play time...with vintage Lincoln Logs of course! And another great example of how it doesn't matter what your house looks like, a lifestyle shoot will still look adorable because it's the people that make it adorable! 
Below big sister has him in her doll house. She's just a bit proud of him I think. ;) 
I was dying over that vintage owl frame in the background!! How cute is he? 
Every time I think of when I met Heather at a bowling alley when me and Derick were dating I have to laugh! We had some common friends, and you know when you meet someone and you just start talking with them like you've known them all your life? Well that's what happened, and it's been that way ever since. :) 
Heather asked if I wanted to take down that cute homemade poster hung above their bed and I quickly said no! It's so stinking cute!! They made it for Father's Day and I just loved the feel it gave the frames. Ya, I just used the word frames. I kind of like it. 
Ok, I'm going to work really hard to get some house pictures up! And I'm in the middle of working on the cutest blog right now that I can't wait to share. Yes, I decided to take on just one for the summer, and I'm so glad I did! 

1 comment:

  1. man oh man these are SO cute! LOVE the chevron...rug? i want one!! Holah stunner of a momma too!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's make Thumper proud!